Saturday 8 June 2013

BONUS DAY !!!

Assalamualaikum & Happy Saturday..



Syukur alhamdulillah...today is Bonus day for my side income business..Alhamdulillah, income from business is more higher than my salary. Berbusiness nie kerja pun tak teruk, just spend 2 hours depan komputer untuk berfacebook, berblogging, we chat, whatsapp & segala teknologi semua saya guna. So, saya bukanlah online kosong, tapi online untuk jana income. How ??? I will share with u ollsss...

Today i will be in Ipoh, Perak untuk bantu business partner kat sana. Business with GLAM is Teamwork !!! So, we are helping each other. 

Alhamdulillah, tanggal 8 June 2013 is my wonderful day. I can't wait for next achievement on 10 July 2013. I achieve more for next month.

Semoga Allah permudahkan segalanya..Insyaallah :)



No comments:

Post a Comment